Offers of Papers for the SOGAT 2018 conference programme are being sought on the following topics and are requested by December 11th.
- Sour Oil and Gas Operations and Development - International and National Plans
- Sour Oil and Gas HSE Management
- Sour Gas Processing of Ultra Sour and Low Quality Gas Fields
- Sour Gas Reservoir Characterisation and Optimisation
- SRU Design, Capacity & Operations
- Amine Treatment & Unit Operations
- Sulphur Degassing Processes
- Sulphur Pit Issues
- Debottlenecking and turndown
- Catalyst Evaluations and Improvements
- CO2 /Acid gas reinjection
- SO2 Emission Management
- Energy Efficiency within Plant Management
- Sour Hydrocarbon Materials Management
- Refractory & Reactor Furnace Issues
- Contamination Management
Each offer must take the form of:
- title of the proposed paper;
- abstract of no more than 200 words;
- prospective speaker(s); and
- brief biographical details of prospective speaker.
Offers of Papers should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org December 11th at the latest. Thereafter these offers will be reviewed by the Advisory Committee. Authors of those offers that have been accepted will be notified by January 19th 2018.