SOGAT Conference (September 29 - 30)
The current Covid-19 pandemic has put many strains on various areas of the oil and gas business, especially when it comes to deriving commercial value from new initiatives.
During this phase of self-isolation and working from home, VIRTUAL SOGAT 2020 can help you meet your professional and business development needs and you can benefit as we have converted the face to face aspects of conferences to Online Sessions using a very easy to use platform.
This way you can continue to attend interactive sessions within the virtual conference auditorium space where you can see, communicate and debate with the subject matter peers and experts and other participants. A similar format will occur in the associated exhibition where Q and A debate with exhibitors will be encouraged. Similarly within the platform’s networking center you will have the opportunity to exchange your views with fellow participants on matters within the scope of SOGAT 2020 and sour hydrocarbon management generally.
Given its international reputation papers have been invited for the SOGAT 2020 conference programme covering the technical scope shown below.
- Sour Oil & Gas International and National Developments
- SRU Design, Capacity & Operations
- Tail Gas Treatment Innovations
- Amine Treatment & Operations
- Sour Hydrocarbon HSE Management
- SO2 Emission Management
- Sour Water Stripping
- Catalyst Evaluation and Improvements
- CO2 Management, Capture and Removal
- Innovations in Membranes, Molecular Sieves, Dehydration, Foaming, Chemical Cleaning etc
- Energy Efficiency within Plant Management
- Digitisation in Sour Hydrocarbon Management
Currently the following expected presentations will form the basis of the virtual conference programme with others under consideration.
- OVERCOME SRU’S REVAMP WITH SPECIAL FEATURES OF 2- STAGE SWS VS O2 ENRICHMENT FOR TANGIBLE BENEFITS
- SMART SRU’S PRE-INVESTMENT UTILIZING O2 ENRICHMENT TECHNOLOGY REDUCED THE NUMBER OF REQUIRED SRU’S FOR A GREENFIELD GAS PROCESSING FACILITY
- AMMONIA DESTRUCTION IN THE THERMAL SECTION OF SULFUR RECOVERY UNITS
- A MORE ECONOMICAL WAY TO PROCESS AMMONIA
- WASTE HEAT BOILER FERRULE FAILURE SYMPTON OF STEAM/WATER SIDE ISSUES
- METHODOLOGIES FOR ACHIEVING AN OPTIMIZED TEMPERATURE PROFILE IN THE SRU REACTION FURNACE AND THERMAL OXIDIZER
- ULTRA SOUR GAS: BEST OPTIONS TO PROCESS IT
- SOUR GAS WELL TESTING GHALLENGES- A SUCCESSFUL CASE STUDY
- SAUDI ARAMCO’S INNOVATIVE APPROACH FOR DEEP COS REMOVAL AT NGL FRACTIONATION PLANTS
- A NOVEL ADSORPTION-BASED TAIL GAS TREATMENT TECHNOLOGY
- IMPROVE EFFICIENCY OF GAS SWEETENING UNITS
- REAL TIME H2S ANALYSIS – UAE CASE STUDY
- THERMODYNAMIC ANALYSIS OF ENERGY RECOVERY FROM PRESSURE REDUCTION STATIONS
- ENERGY EFFICIENT DESIGN OF INDUSTRIAL PROCESS THROUGH LIFE CYCLE COST OPTIMIZATION
- STRATEGIES TO MINIMIZE THE COST OF THERMAL MAIMTENANCE WITHOUT COMPRIMIZING PERFORMANCE
- THE APPLICATION OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN THE MANAGEMENT OF LEGACY DATA FOR SOUR OIL & GAS FACILITIES
Presentations will be made by senior representatives of ADNOC, SAUDI ARAMCO, KUST, RATE, Endress & Hauser, PDO,ICL, TechnipFMC, ENERSUL, CSI, SMS, Duiker, KNPC, DIGATEX and others.